- Features – Key Features
- Requirements – Make sure you meet the requirements
- Wacko Installations – Who is using WackoWiki
- Introductory Description – Get introduced to Wiki
- UseCases – What are we using our wikis for?
- Download – you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation instructions
- Configuration – configuration file config.php
- Upgrade – upgrading from a previous version
- Tutorial – a quick start guide
- Formatting – wiki markup
- WhatIsNameSurname – choose a valid WikiName
- Help articles – Recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
4. Basic Concepts
- What You Think Is What You Get – Simplified Wiki markup
- Wiki Concept –
- TwoCharacterRule –
- Typografica – special symbols beautifier (primarily for Russian)
- Clusters – aka Subpages, Namespace
- Access Control Lists (ACL) – Access control and permissions
- Actions – available subroutines
- Handlers –
- Localizations –
- Themes – How to create and use themes
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ – get answers!
- Developer node – addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- BugTrackerDoc – how to use the BugTracker
- Patches and Hacks – collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks –
- Roadmap – features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas – you have an idea/feature request?
- News – contains news
- Donate – how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List – for the documentation
- How can I help?
- Site index – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation