(12.07.2014) Revision:2389 -> M3 (Release Notes)
- use nested list for table of content
- fixed broken menu session array after updating bookmarks via menu action #367
- fixed broken reset password links with mode rewrite off
- exclude deleted pages from tree
- exclude deleted pages and comments from search
- primary config
'database_charset' => '[latin1|cp1251|...]',
- HTML_ENTITIES_CHARSET '[ISO-8859-1|cp1251]'
- removed depreciated MySQL API support
- PHP Version >= 5.4 patch for htmlspecialchars(), htmlentities(), html_entity_decode()
- replaced preg_replace() e modifier with preg_replace_callback
- exclude pages from XML sitemap with noindex '1'
- use field 'deleted ' to mark deleted pages, comments, files
- renamed function
- purges SQL queries cache after adding, renaming or deleting a page / comment
- replaced obsolete element (tt) with (code).
- show only the default language for selection in usersettings if multilanguage is set off
- hash the lost password and email confirm code/token in the database
- PHPMailer: added missing autoloader
- added field 'cache_id' to cache table
- database: added missing default values
- added option to chose charset in DB config section (cp1251 | latin1 | latin2 | greek)
- tree action: fixed broken nested list
- fixed loading other language with theme if multilanguage is set off
- shows upload permissions only to user if uploads are allowed
- disallow page names with 'Comment[0-9]' and all sub pages
- added option to show referrers by time
Admin panel (BETA)
- fixed broken backup and restore for cluster and set correct charset
- fixed deleted pages module
- show success message after saving changed config settings
- fixed broken groups management
- fixed: Error loading admin module "configupload.php"
- replaced GIF with PNG icons
- added message sets for resend the email confirmation code
- updated German, French
Note that the changelog is usually incomplete, for a complete list of changes that went into R5.4, you can browse the Mercurial log, the Bug Tracker Log and ToDo list.