| Also available in Deutsch, Magyar, Français, Portugues, Polish, Spanish, Russian.|
- Features – Key Features
- Requirements – Make sure you meet the requirements
- Introductory Description – Get introduced to Wiki
- Use Cases – What are we using our wikis for?
- Download – you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation instructions
- Configuration – configuration file config.php
- Upgrade – upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting – common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial – a quick start guide
- Formatting – wiki markup
- Help articles – recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
- What You Think Is What You Get – Simplified Wiki markup
- Wiki Concept –
- TwoCharacterRule – a wonderful rule that is sometimes broken anyway
- Typografica – special symbols beautifier
- Clusters – aka Namespace, how to create a subpage, how to simplify the link between them and not get confused
- Access Control Lists (ACL) – Access control and permissions
- Actions – available subroutines
- Handlers –
- Formatters – create or modify a text formatter
- Localizations – help to improve translation
- Themes – How to create and use themes
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ – get answers!
- Developer node – addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- Patches and Hacks – collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks –
- Roadmap – features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas – you have an idea/feature request?
- News – contains news
- Donate – how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List – for the documentation
- How can I help?
- Site index – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation