Also available in Русский
Just say I installed under Win XP? on the home machine so I was interested in the most simple way to install. Win by 2 K? or a Windows Server may still exist pitfalls who will face write.
- The easiest way to install PHP is to download it from here: http://www.php.net/downloads.php (select exactly PHP 4.3.10 installer under Windows Binaries)
- During installation, select Advanced
- Next, select the IIS 4.0 or higher. Despite what that Win XP comes IIS 6.0 (if I remember correctly) when installing PHP had to choose IIS 4.0.
- For Windows 2003 Server. Run IIS Manager, select the Web Service Extensions, click "Add a new Web service extension" PHP enter the name of a file and select php.exe, then mark the checkbox "Set extension status to Allowed" and click OK
MySQL I have long been established so details can not now tell. One thing is clear – the distribution should be downloaded from here: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/mysql/ under Windows downloads
Create a database as written here: Creating Databases In Mysql
- Create a virtual directory in IIS (context menu icon in My Compurer? And select Management and Control)
- Directory called, for example, wiki
- When you create a virtual directory, put a check in front of: Performing proilozheny ISAPI or CGI (option name is approximate)
- Specify the folder on the drive where the files will be wiki
- See that PHP works on IIS, for this newly created directory put php file (example below) and refer to it http://localhost/wiki/test.php. If you see the words Hello all is Ok
- Copy the files to this folder wiki
- Give full access to this folder, two system users: NETWORK_SERVICE and IUSR_xxx (maybe one of them once, but for the first installation is not important.)
- Run the installation http://localhost/wiki/index.php and set all that is required. Username MySQL I have no root password. (The car home I was not much interested in the safety)
- Follow installation instructions wiki and, if all goes well, your wiki will come to life :). I came to life on the first try.
File to test the PHP under IIS