seeking Documentation writers,
- Developer Documentation
- User Documentation
and programmers are of course welcome to implement[link1] one of the many RFE's in the tracker[link2].
- write/translate documentation in/into English
- Link documentation into /SubPages of the Russian documentation.
Pages / Content to create
- Vision Statement
- Wacko Wiki BSD License Guidelines
- Documentation Style Guide[link3] of Gnome
- MarkHissinkMuller[link5]: Created some initial structure for the English[link6].
- Would be nice if English speaking Wacko enthousiasts would meet here and build together
- I would help to build if I had the slightest idea of what the documentation reads in russian. I will try to get one of our russian speaking students to help, not too much hope though, since they are busy studying :-)
- TomSpilman[link7]: I'm gonna start trying to translate it over as best i can just to get some progress made. I don't know Russian, but my friend Babelfish[link8] knows a little. =)
- TomSpilman[link7]: We need to avoid mixing the documentation for different languages. I started pages for Deutsch[link9] and French[link10].
Deutsch - Français[link15]