Wiki text formatter: WackoFormatter
|written and distributed under the BSD License[link1]|
What is it?This parser is a Wiki to HTML renderer, used in WackoWiki[link5] project.
This version is a standalone, ready to simple or advanced usage.
- support for wacko wiki-syntax: see WackoFormatting[link6]
- support for typographical beautification: see Typografica[link7]
- support for configurable highlighting of source codes in different programming languages.
If you found any bugs in this parser, please file a bug report
- Usage of WackoFormatter[link8]
- WackoWiki Markup[link9] - explains the Concept
- WackoFormatting[link6] - Syntax
- adds Unicode support
- media links
>>this text is centered<<(legacy support, but use is discouraged)
- see repository change log
- Bug with //emphasis http://example.com emphasis-end// fixed.
- New example added:
example_highlight.phpwhich allows to use all highlighters from WackoWiki[link10].
- Now WackoFormatter distributed as two packages:
- with highlighters
- Included classes typografica & paragrafica (see typografica[link7] for details).
example_adv.phpnow includes support for typografica & paragrafica.
- Now table elements doesn't renders outside a table.
- Formatter adds closing tag for all non-closed <table> tags.
- Now header of any level can be ended with only two ==.
- Fixed numerous bugs with blockquote.
- New syntax -- one-line citation:> You wrote>> Me wrote
- new options:
- First public release as standalone project.
- Part of WackoWiki[link5] project.