- Answer simple questions
- Identify valid bug reports
- Work with users to test bug fxes
- Collect feature requests
- Encourage technical discussions
If you think you can help us out, just drop a mail on our Developer Mailing List
|List ||Description ||Email address ||Provider |
|User Lists |
|User ||configuration issues, usage questions, etc. |
|Google groups |
We use mailing lists to discuss everything about WackoWiki?. Everyone is welcome to join our discussions.
How to join the mailing lists
We have two mailing lists for discussions:
This is the list for the users of WackoWiki. If you have questions, suggestions or you want to report a bug, join here.
To join the users mailing list, ...
Mailing List Etiquette
Where to post
When to post
- Answers go only to the mailing-list. Do not answer to people directly.
- Answer below the quote.
- Delete unnecessary text (signatures) in the quote.
- No full quoting. Keep just enough of the original text so that others can see the questions you are answering.
- If you want to change to a different topic, create a new thread. Don't just answer another message and replace the subject.
- Don't ask for mail receipts.