The repository contains the latest development version of WackoWiki.
BSD License Terms
|files ||branches ||tags |
- 6.1 branch is for PHP 8.x
- 6.0 branch is for PHP 7.3 - 8.0
- 5.5 branch is for PHP 7.x
- 5.0 branch is for PHP 5.3
- 4.3 branch is for PHP 4 - 5.2
| # || repository || remarks |
| 1 || GitHub || main repository |
git clone https://github.com/WackoWiki/wackowiki.git
| 2 || Bitbucket || team integration repository |
git clone https://bitbucket.org/wackowiki/wackowiki.git
You can gain commit access if you prove yourself worthy by sending good patches regularly.
You can view or download the source code directly from the website without needing to be registered or logged in.
-> Git - in work
-> Git Client