View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000322WackoWikicorepublic2011-05-31 21:24
Reporteradministrator Assigned ToTann San  
PrioritynormalSeverityminorReproducibilityalways
Status resolvedResolutionfixed 
Product Version4.3.rc 
Target Version5.0.betaFixed in Version5.0.beta 
Summary0000322: debug language causes error in header for displaying attached / embedded image / file
Descriptionerror in header for displaying attached / embedded image

wrong with language debug:
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8

right without:
Accept: image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5

n.b. global uploaded files seems not be affected
Steps To Reproducethis do not belong to / into the result but caues the error

<span class="debug">Multilanguage: 1
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE set: 1
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE value: de-DE,de;q=0.7,chrome://global/locale/intl.properties;q=0.3
HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE chopped value: de
User language set: 1
User language: de
Config language: en
Current language: de
</span>
Additional Informationthe lang debug result should be outputed with(in) / or be part of the function Debug() in the init class (classes/init.php)
TagsTest

Activities

Tann San

2009-10-13 12:16

manager   ~0000700

I don't understand this bug at all. The explanation makes no sense, I can't even tell what the problem is supposed to be.

administrator

2009-10-13 14:13

administrator   ~0000704

Last edited: 2010-10-17 23:12

View 5 revisions

the place where the output of the 'language debug' is shown, destroys now the header

lang debug output should also placed in the <div class="debug"> section in the footer, see init.php

Tann San

2009-10-17 10:05

manager   ~0000718

I think I've fixed this. Could someone check it for me, revision 731.

I could see that it corrupted the page header making the style go all wonky and that is now fixed. I'm not sure if that was the complete error. I didn't really understand what was written as the rest of the bug. The images seem to have the correct data type i.e. image/jpg in my testing but I only did that test after I'd fixed the bug.

administrator

2010-01-21 22:12

administrator   ~0000737

works

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-09-10 18:22 administrator New Issue
2009-09-10 18:25 administrator Steps to Reproduce Updated View Revisions
2009-09-10 18:26 administrator Steps to Reproduce Updated View Revisions
2009-09-10 18:36 administrator Additional Information Updated View Revisions
2009-09-10 19:43 administrator Description Updated View Revisions
2009-09-10 20:01 administrator Summary debug language causes error in header for displaying attached / embedded image => debug language causes error in header for displaying attached / embedded image / file
2009-10-13 12:16 Tann San Note Added: 0000700
2009-10-13 12:16 Tann San Status assigned => feedback
2009-10-13 14:13 administrator Note Added: 0000704
2009-10-13 14:15 administrator Note Edited: 0000704 View Revisions
2009-10-13 14:16 administrator Note Edited: 0000704 View Revisions
2009-10-13 14:17 administrator Note Edited: 0000704 View Revisions
2009-10-13 15:58 administrator Target Version 5.0.0 => 5.0.beta
2009-10-17 10:05 Tann San Note Added: 0000718
2009-10-17 10:05 Tann San Status feedback => acknowledged
2010-01-21 22:12 administrator Note Added: 0000737
2010-01-21 22:12 administrator Status acknowledged => resolved
2010-01-21 22:12 administrator Resolution open => fixed
2010-01-21 22:12 administrator Fixed in Version => 5.0.beta
2010-03-08 10:12 administrator Category Core => core
2010-10-17 23:12 administrator Steps to Reproduce Updated View Revisions
2010-10-17 23:12 administrator Note Edited: 0000704 View Revisions
2010-11-09 14:58 administrator Tag Attached: Test
2011-05-31 21:24 administrator Build => R5.0.beta