This page is also available in German[link1].
A wiki is a website that can be built quickly. Anyone can edit new and existing pages. The database contains information about all changes made to pages by all wiki users. Earlier versions of a page can be restored if necessary.
2. Registration and Log in
|If registration is allowed (default):|
1. At the top of a page click "Registration"
| 2. choose your user name|
3. choose a secure password and type in your password twice
4. enter a valid e-mail address (e.g. to get updates on watched pages)
5. type in word you see above
6. click "Register me"
Done. You have registered as a new user.
|1. At the top right corner click "Login".|
| 2. type in your UserName|
3. type in your password
4. click "Login"
Done. You have logged in to your wiki.
3. Add page
Before adding a page you might have to log in to your wackowiki website.
|1. Click "Create" under submenu "more"|
| 2. Choose name of your page|
3. Click "Create"
| 4. start writing content into your page|
5. choose title
6. save, that's it.
4. Edit page
|1. Click on pencil in top menu (page handler)|
5. Add comment
|If commenting a page is allowed:|
1. At the bottom of a page click "Add your comment" or "Read Comments" if this page has allready been commented
| 2. add your comment|
3. choose a title for your comment
4. click preview or save.
Done. You have commented a page. Also look at /RecentlyCommented[link2] Wiki Page.
6. Attach files
If attaching a file is allowed
1. At the bottom of a page click "Attach Files" or "Files" (if there are already uploaded files to this page)
| 2. browse your file directory and choose file for global upload or upload to page |
3. choose a description for your file
4. click "Proceed".
Done. You have uploaded a file! See also /WackoPages to see what to do with WikiPages and your files.