WackoWiki – Small, lightweight, handy, expandable, multilingual Wiki-engine. It's designed for speed and extensibility.
Includes a WYTIWYG editor, easy installer, many localizations, RSS autodiscovery, Links can be CamelCase or freely formed links using an intuitive two-character markup. Compatible with PHP 7.3 - 8.1 and MariaDB / MySQL.
- 2021-12-25: WackoWiki 6.1.5 released
- 2021-12-15: WackoWiki 6.0.27 released
- All News...
- Easy installer
- Full revision control
- Powerful diff between revisions
- Access control through per-page access control lists
- What You Think Is What You Get editing
- Integrated page commenting functionality
- Page watching & email notification on changes/comments
- Design themes (skins) support
- Several cache levels
- Uploads per page or global
- Clusters & relative addressing
- Automatic table of contents generation
- On-the-fly correction of punctual typos & spec. characters
- Completely multilingual
- Full UTF-8 support
- URI router
- Template engine
- Session handler