Main Focus: UTF-8 support and migration and PHP 8.0 compatibility
R6.0 is more or less R5.5 with Unicode support. Please look here for open issues from R5.5 .
- UTF-8 support – Migration to Unicode
add option to disable hit counter
- user already uses web analytics software or there is no use case for a hit counter
- This reduces database load, updating the page and file hits field with every page hit is a main source for slow queries.
add ability to remove / hide certain revisions via GUI
- SQL cache -> revision handler
- message boxes
- wordbreak, how to break lines of Chinese, Japanese, or Korean
line-break: strict; white-space: nowrap; word-break: keep-all;