seeking Documentation writers,
- Developer Documentation
- User Documentation
new translators would be nice, both for new languages and for those existing translations
and programmers are of course welcome to implement one of the many RFE's in the tracker.
- write/translate documentation in/into English
- Link documentation into /SubPages of the Russian documentation.
Pages / Content to create
- Vision Statement
- Wacko Wiki BSD License Guidelines
- Documentation Style Guide of Gnome
- MarkHissinkMuller: Created some initial structure for the English.
- Would be nice if English speaking Wacko enthousiasts would meet here and build together
- I would help to build if I had the slightest idea of what the documentation reads in russian. I will try to get one of our russian speaking students to help, not too much hope though, since they are busy studying :-)
- TomSpilman: I'm gonna start trying to translate it over as best i can just to get some progress made. I don't know Russian, but my friend Babelfish knows a little. =)
- TomSpilman: We need to avoid mixing the documentation for different languages. I started pages for Deutsch and French.