Here's a rough break down of what I'm thinking:
- Landing Page aka News aka Developer Blog - Blog page that we use to release project news. Users can register and post comments to which we can reply.
- Documentation - Uses the wiki system and gives user/developer documentation as we currently do.
- Downloads - Official Releases - Link to the SF download page.
- Downloads - Git - a wiki page describing how to access the git repository. Can briefly cover how to do that on different systems i.e. TortoiseGit on Windows.
- Support - Overview. Use wiki for this, describe the different support options (the ones listed after this one)
- Support - Forum, broken into sub categories.
- Support - Mailing List, the SF one we are using now.
- Support - Bug Tracker - Mantis as we use now (I really like that and the time line thing it has).
Thoughts? Ideas? Quibbles?