- 15.03.2019: 9th Maintenance Release -> File updated to Revision:4445[link3]
14.02.2019: 8th Maintenance Release -> File updated to Revision:4428[link4]
This is a major release.
- major refactoring of init system
- new URI router
- new session handler
- new template engine
- added php-diff rendering methods
- Captcha works again out of the box
- countless minor fixes
Full WackoWiki 5.5 changelog[link5]
If you want upgrade from a previous version follow these instructions[link6].
- upgrade path for R5.x[link6] is provided
- requires at least PHP 7.0 (PHP 7.2 recommended)
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/wackowiki/wackowiki-stable -r 5.5.9
All installations that are currently running any 5.4.x or older version are advised to upgrade to this release.
Leave a comment here
if something is not clear or you have further questions.
We intent to Migrating migrate WackoWiki to UTF-8[link7] -> [on hold]
- and you should expect the process to take longer than you think it will take[link8]
- Migrating to Unicode[link7] -> PHP 8
💩 𝔸 𝕤 𝕤 𝕦 𝕞 𝕖 𝔹 𝕣 𝕠 𝕜 𝕖 𝕟 𝕟 𝕖 𝕤 𝕤 💩
😈 ¡ƨdləɥ ƨᴉɥʇ ədoɥ puɐ ʻλɐp əɔᴉu ɐ əʌɐɥ ʻʞɔnl poo⅁ 😈
This is a major release. If you want upgrade from a previous version follow these instructions[link11].
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/wackowiki/wackowiki-stable -r 5.0.4
5.0.x -> upgrades
5.5.x -> fresh installations
This is the one and only upgrade and migration path to the new code base.
The 5.0.x development branch is reserved mainly for this purpose.
All users should upgrade.
Leave a comment here if something is not clear or you have further questions.