If you notice any inaccuracies or errors or if you want to add something,
don't hesitate to change things around here.
- Wiki Concepts[link14] - What is a Wiki?
- Introductory Description[link15] - Get introduced to Wiki
- WackoWiki concepts[link16] - WackoWiki features and ideas.
- Requirements[link19] - Make sure you meet the requirements
- Download[link10] - you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation[link20] instructions
- Upgrade[link21] - upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting[link22] - common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial[link23] - a quick start guide
- Formatting[link11] - wiki markup
- Help articles[link26] - recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
4. Basic Concepts
- What You Think Is What You Get[link27] - Simplified Wiki markup
- TwoCharacterRule[link28] - a wonderful rule that is sometimes broken anyway
- Typografica[link29] - special symbols beautifier
- Clusters[link30] - aka Namespace, how to create a subpage, how to simplify the link between them and not get confused
- Access Control Lists (ACL)[link31] - Access control and permissions
- Admin Panel[link32] – WackoWiki Administration
- Configuration Files[link33] -
- Notifications[link34] -
- Backup and restore[link35] -
- Actions[link12] - available subroutines
- Handlers[link38] -
- Formatters[link39] – create or modify a text formatter
- Localizations[link40] - help to improve translation
- Themes[link41] - How to create and use themes
- Configuration[link13] - Configuration adjustment
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ[link42] - get answers!
- Developer node[link43] - addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues[link44] – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- Patches and Hacks[link45] - collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks -
- Roadmap[link46] - features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas[link47] – you have an idea/feature request?
- Donate[link48] - how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List[link49] - for the documentation
- Advocacy[link50] - Spread the word
- Site index[link51] – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation