If you notice any inaccuracies or errors or if you want to add something,
don't hesitate to change things around here.
- Wiki Concepts[link13] – What is a Wiki?
- Introductory Description[link14] – Get introduced to Wiki
- WackoWiki concepts[link15] – WackoWiki features and ideas.
- Requirements[link18] – Make sure you meet the requirements
- Download[link9] – you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation[link19] instructions
- Configuration[link12] – configuration file config.php
- Upgrade[link20] – upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting[link21] – common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial[link22] – a quick start guide
- Formatting[link10] – wiki markup
- Help articles[link25] – recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
4. Basic Concepts
- What You Think Is What You Get[link26] – Simplified Wiki markup
- TwoCharacterRule[link27] – a wonderful rule that is sometimes broken anyway
- Typografica[link28] – special symbols beautifier
- Clusters[link29] – aka Namespace, how to create a subpage, how to simplify the link between them and not get confused
- Access Control Lists (ACL)[link30] – Access control and permissions
- Admin Panel[link31] – WackoWiki Administration
- Configuration Files[link32] –
- Notifications[link33] –
- Backup and restore[link34] –
- Actions[link11] – available subroutines
- Handlers[link37] –
- Formatters[link38] – create or modify a text formatter
- Localizations[link39] – help to improve translation
- Themes[link40] – How to create and use themes
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ[link41] – get answers!
- Developer node[link42] – addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues[link43] – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- Patches and Hacks[link44] – collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks –
- Roadmap[link45] – features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas[link46] – you have an idea/feature request?
- News[link8] – contains news
- Donate[link47] – how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List[link48] – for the documentation
- How can I help?
- Site index[link50] – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation