WackoWiki Documentation in EnglishAlso available in Deutsch[link1], Español[link2], Français[link3], Magyar[link4], Polski[link5], Português[link6], Русский[link7], 简体中文[link8].
If you notice any inaccuracies or errors or if you want to add something,
don't hesitate to change things around here.
- Wiki Concept[link14] – What is a Wiki?
- Introductory Description[link15] – Get introduced to Wiki
- WackoWiki concepts[link16] – WackoWiki features and ideas.
- Requirements[link19] – Make sure you meet the requirements
- Download[link10] – you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation[link20] instructions
- Upgrade[link21] – upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting[link22] – common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial[link23] – a quick start guide
- Formatting[link11] – wiki markup
- Help articles[link26] – recommended articles
- Tips for good style[link27] – Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
4. Basic Concepts
- What You Think Is What You Get[link28] – Simplified Wiki markup
- TwoCharacterRule[link29] – a wonderful rule that is sometimes broken anyway
- Typografica[link30] – special symbols beautifier
- Clusters[link31] – aka Namespace, how to create a subpage, how to simplify the link between them and not get confused
- Access Control Lists (ACL)[link32] – Access control and permissions
- Admin Panel[link33] – WackoWiki Administration
- Configuration Files[link34] –
- Notifications[link35] –
- Backup and restore[link36] –
- Actions[link12] – available subroutines
- Handlers[link39] –
- Formatters[link40] – create or modify a text formatter
- Localizations[link41] – help to improve translation
- Themes[link42] – How to create and use themes
- Configuration[link13] – Configuration adjustment
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ[link43] – get answers!
- Developer node[link44] – addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues[link45] – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- Patches and Hacks[link46] – collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks –
- Roadmap[link47] – features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas[link48] – you have an idea/feature request?
- Donate[link49] – how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List[link50] – for the documentation
- Advocacy[link51] – Spread the word
- Site index[link52] – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation