- Features[link13] – Key Features
- Requirements[link14] – Make sure you meet the requirements
- Introductory Description[link15] – Get introduced to Wiki
- Use Cases[link16] – What are we using our wikis for?
- Download[link2] – you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation[link17] instructions
- Configuration[link5] – configuration file config.php
- Upgrade[link18] – upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting[link19] – common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial[link20] – a quick start guide
- Formatting[link3] – wiki markup
- WhatIsNameSurname[link23] – choose a valid WikiName
- Help articles[link24] – recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
4. Basic Concepts
- What You Think Is What You Get[link25] – Simplified Wiki markup
- Wiki Concept[link26] –
- TwoCharacterRule[link27] –
- Typografica[link28] – special symbols beautifier (primarily for Russian)
- Clusters[link29] – aka Subpages, Namespace
- Access Control Lists (ACL)[link30] – Access control and permissions
- Admin Panel[link31] – WackoWiki Administration
- Actions[link4] – available subroutines
- Handlers[link34] –
- Localizations[link35] – help to improve translation
- Themes[link36] – How to create and use themes
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ[link37] – get answers!
- Developer node[link38] – addicted to WackoWiki[link39], then look here
- Known issues[link40] – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- BugTrackerDoc[link41] – how to use the BugTracker
- Patches and Hacks[link42] – collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks –
- Roadmap[link43] – features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas[link44] – you have an idea/feature request?
- News[link1] – contains news
- Donate[link45] – how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List[link46] – for the documentation
- How can I help?
- Site index[link48] – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation