| Also available in Deutsch[link1], Magyar[link2], Français[link3], Portugues[link4], Polish[link5], Spanish[link6], Russian[link7].|
- Features[link13] – Key Features
- Requirements[link14] – Make sure you meet the requirements
- Introductory Description[link15] – Get introduced to Wiki
- Use Cases[link16] – What are we using our wikis for?
- Download[link17] – you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation[link18] instructions
- Configuration[link12] – configuration file config.php
- Upgrade[link19] – upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting[link20] – common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial[link21] – a quick start guide
- Formatting[link10] – wiki markup
- Help articles[link24] – recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
4. Basic Concepts
- What You Think Is What You Get[link25] – Simplified Wiki markup
- Wiki Concept[link26] –
- TwoCharacterRule[link27] – a wonderful rule that is sometimes broken anyway
- Typografica[link28] – special symbols beautifier
- Clusters[link29] – aka Namespace, how to create a subpage, how to simplify the link between them and not get confused
- Access Control Lists (ACL)[link30] – Access control and permissions
- Admin Panel[link31] – WackoWiki Administration
- Configuration Files[link32] –
- Notifications[link33] –
- Actions[link11] – available subroutines
- Handlers[link36] –
- Formatters[link37] – create or modify a text formatter
- Localizations[link38] – help to improve translation
- Themes[link39] – How to create and use themes
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ[link40] – get answers!
- Developer node[link41] – addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues[link42] – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- Patches and Hacks[link43] – collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks –
- Roadmap[link44] – features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas[link45] – you have an idea/feature request?
- News[link8] – contains news
- Donate[link46] – how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List[link47] – for the documentation
- How can I help?
- Site index[link49] – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation