If you notice any inaccuracies or errors or if you want to add something,
- Wiki Concepts - What is a Wiki?
- Introductory Description - Get introduced to Wiki
- WackoWiki concepts - WackoWiki features and ideas.
- Requirements - Make sure you meet the requirements
- Download - you want this delicious stuff?
- Installation instructions
- Upgrade - upgrading from a previous version
- Troubleshooting - common problems and their solutions
- Tutorial - a quick start guide
- Formatting - wiki markup
- Help articles - recommended articles
- Learn to avoid typical mistakes (do-s & don’t-s)
- What You Think Is What You Get - Simplified Wiki markup
- TwoCharacterRule - a wonderful rule that is sometimes broken anyway
- Typografica - special symbols beautifier
- Clusters - aka Namespace, how to create a subpage, how to simplify the link between them and not get confused
- Access Control Lists (ACL) - Access control and permissions
- Actions - available subroutines
- Handlers -
- Formatters – create or modify a text formatter
- Localizations - help to improve translation
- Themes - How to create and use themes
- Configuration - Configuration adjustment
If you can't find what you're looking for check the FAQ - get answers!
- Developer node - addicted to WackoWiki, then look here
- Known issues – Recently reported problems, you found a bug?
- Patches and Hacks - collection of external plugins/scripts of tools
- Action Development Remarks -
- Roadmap - features planned to be implemented in a future version
- Ideas – you have an idea/feature request?
- Donate - how you can support WackoWiki
- To Do List - for the documentation
- Advocacy - Spread the word
- Site index – Cluster, alphabetical index of the English documentation